Effective Date: July 26, 2017
Last Updated Date: Dec 15, 2018
Information Collected by Instaspections
When a user access or use the Services provided by Instaspections, we may collect the following information:
Communications: Contact information, including name, email address and phone number. This information may be collected both directly and indirectly related to a user’s subscription, or related to customer support inquiries. Instaspections may use this information to directly market our products and Services to a user as well as to enable to us to provide a user with a user’s requested supports needs and improve the Service and support of other customers experiencing similar customer support related issues.
Log data & Device information: Information from a user’s browser while a user is visiting our websites, including a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie information, what operating system a user is using, device a user is using, the date and time of a user’s visit to the service, the amount of time a user spend using the Service, and the page a user visit on our websites. Instaspections use this information to better understand opportunities to improve the quality of the Service we provide to a user.
Information posted or published by a user: If a user post or publish information, such as reviews, feedback, comments, etc., on our websites, blogs, forum or via any Service owned or operated by Instaspections, this information may be used, seen or transmitted by other users of the website or third parties. The content posted by users is likely to be transmitted to others, and users of our site and products knowingly accept participate at their own risk. Instaspections cannot control the actions of other users of its Website, nor does it control with whom a user may choose to share a user’s Content. Therefore, Instaspections cannot and does not guarantee that a user’s content will not be viewed, used or distributed without a user’s consent by unauthorized persons.
Usage data: Instaspections may collect data related to the usage of our Service. For example, we may collect information about which features you use and how you use them to help make our Service better or more useful in the future, but that information will never be connected to your identity, your devices, or your personal data.
Information from third-parties: If a user purchase or access the Service through Third-party providers such as iTunes, App Store and iCloud (referred to as "Third-party providers"), Instaspectins may collect data related to a user’s purchases and usage information of our Service from Third-party providers, including but not limited to a user’s purchase history and billing information. Instaspections use this information to provide a user with a user’s purchased Service, enforce license agreements and as a means of improving the quality of the Service Instaspections provide to a user.
Cookies may be stored within your computer’s internet browser when you visit Instaspections websites or use our online services.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or other device and from your computer or other device to us, each time you visit our website. Session-based cookies last only while your browser or app is open and disappear from your device when you close your browser software or app or turn off your device. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser or app or turn off your device, and last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Instaspections may collect information from cookies which may include, but not limited to:
- The pages a user visit within our Service. The date and time of a user’s visit to the Service. The amount of time a user spends using the Service. The internet protocol (IP) address used to connect a user’s computer to the internet and/or a user’s computer and connection information such as a user’s browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- A user can set their browser to reject cookies. However, doing so a user may not be able to use all features of the Service.
When a user contacts our customer support via email or use our online form and submit a user’s email address, a user’s email address will be retained in our customer support system. Instaspections may use this email to contact a user later with updates about a user’s request, with information about related features and other announcements or to request a user’s feedback.
The safety and security of a user’s information also depends on a user (the user). A user (the user) should not share a user’s email nor a user’s username nor a user’s password with anyone. If a user determine someone has improperly obtained a user’s login credentials and has accesses a user’s user account, a user should contact our support email immediately and attempt to change a user’s password. Instaspections is not responsible for unauthorized access and expressly prohibits user account sharing. Accounts determined to have violated our Terms of Service policy, at Instaspections discretion, may have their Service temporarily suspended or permanently terminated.
Use of Information by Instaspections
Instaspections may use information that Instaspections collects about a user through the Service to:
- Provide a user with the Service as requested by a user (the user) as described when Instaspections collect the information.
- Provide customer support in response to a user’s (the users’) inquiries.
- Personalize, customize and improve our software, services and content to enhance user experience.
- Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce the Instaspections Terms of Service.
- Troubleshoot problems, fix bugs and improve the Service.
- Contact a user with information, including promotional, marketing and advertising information and recommendations.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Instaspections may disclose a user’s information to the following third-parties:
Our Service Providers: Instaspections may share a user’s information with third-party contractors or service providers who provide certain services to Instaspections or provide certain services on our behalf, such as, but not limited to, operating and supporting the Service or otherwise responding to a user’s customer service requests. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf and are required to provide a user information with at least the same level of protection and security as Instaspections use for the service.
: Instaspections does not rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about a user with non-affiliated third parties (other than our subsidiaries and affiliates), except to provide the Service a user have requested, when Instaspections have a user’s permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers; Bankruptcy: If Instaspections becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, Instaspections may share or transfer a user’s information to a third party or parties in connection with the applicable transaction.
- Legal Compliance and Public Protection: Instaspections may exchange or share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, if Instaspections believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers or others.
- Law Enforcement Authorities: To the extent permitted by law, Instaspections may share a user’s information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, a user, or any other Instaspections user to legal liability, or to protect our rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
Instaspections takes reasonable measures to protect the information a user provides to us or submit through the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, Instaspections cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information a user transmits to us or submit through the Service and a user do so at a user’s own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Information sent to or through the Service may not be secure. A user should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information a user send to us.
Use of Information Outside of a User Country of Residence
Retention and Deletion of a User Information
Instaspections requires user profile information in order to provide the Service, and retains such information for as long a user maintain a user’s Instaspections account.
Instaspections retains certain information, including transaction, location, device and usage information, for a minimum of 7 years in connection with regulatory, tax, insurance and other requirements in the places in which it operates. Once such information is no longer necessary to provide Instaspections’ services, enable customer support, enhance the user experience or other operational purposes, Instaspections takes steps to prevent access to or use of such information for any purpose other than compliance with these requirements or for purposes of safety, security and fraud prevention and detection.
A user may request deletion of a user’s account at any time through the Privacy Settings in the Instaspections apps, or via Instaspections’ website.
Following such request, Instaspections’ deletes the information that it is not required to retain. In certain circumstances, Instaspection may be unable to delete a user’s account, such as if there is an outstanding credit on a user’s account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, Instaspections will delete a user’s account as described above.
Instaspections may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, if Instaspections shuts down a user's account because of violations of its Terms of Service, Instapsections may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new Instaspections account in the future.
Disclaimer for Third-party Providers
Instaspections Service may be associated or linked to third-party services such as iTunes, App Store and iCloud (referred to as "Third-party Providers"). A user may purchase or access the Service through Third-party Providers or may have a separate account relationship with that Third-party Provider, and the information a user provides or share to that Third-party Provider will be handled in accordance with the privacy practices of the applicable Third-party Provider.
Third-party providers are not partners or representatives of Instaspections and therefore Instaspections is not responsible for the acts or omissions of a Third-party Provider with regard to the collection or use of a user’s information.
How to Contact Us